COVID-19 Protocol as of April 2022
If you are exhibiting ANY signs or symptoms of illness prior to your appointment, please call our office to reschedule.
We hope all is well with you and your family during these challenging times. We take extensive precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our patients. We are fully compliant with infection control procedures set by the BC College of Dental Surgeons as well as health regulations set by the BC Centre for Disease Control.
Upon Your Arrival to The Office
- Please do not arrive early to your appointment as this creates additional waiting room traffic, limiting the ability to social distance.
- Patients showing signs or symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointments.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entrance for patients who wish to use it.
- Waiting area chairs will be spaced to allow for 6 feet of distancing.
- We ask that patients continue to practice social distancing measures in the office at all times.
- There will be no physical contact with patients except for treatment.
- You will find hand sanitizer at our entrance and throughout the office.
- Magazines and other items that are difficult to disinfect have been removed from the waiting area.
- We have suspended providing coffee and refreshments.
- Common areas including restrooms are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
Your Treatment and Care
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) is provided for all clinical and administrative staff.
- Treatment rooms are completely sanitized before patients are seated.
- ∙During treatment, our team will strictly follow guidelines set by the BC College of Dental Surgeons.
- Plexiglas screens have been installed at reception counters to protect patients and staff.
- Credit card / payment processing terminals will be wiped and sanitized after each use.
We are looking forward to connecting with our patients and providing for your dental needs. If you have any questions or concerns related to your care after reviewing this information, please contact us directly.
Legato Dental Centre